This page contains links to frequently asked questions on applying for and receiving a grant, submitting a reference, and the use of online services.

As the coronavirus outbreak impacts many ways to the lives of our grantees, we try to be even more flexible than usual. You can find the changes the current situation has had on our grant rules from here.