Residency grant applications can be submitted during the August application period via the Cultural Foundation’s online service. Applications close at 4 pm Finnish time on the last day of the application period.
The following residencies are offered by the Finnish Cultural Foundation for 2020:
- AIT, Tokyo, Japan, 3 months for visual artists
- Artspace, Sydney, Australia, 3 months for visual artists (individual artists or work pairs)
- Capacete, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 3 months for visual artists and curators
- Filba, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 3 months for writers
- Institute for Provocation, Beijing, China, 3 months for artists
- Santarcangelo dei Teatri, Italy, 2−3 weeks for working groups (max. 6 members) in dance, performing arts or theatre
- SeMa Nanji, Seoul, South Korea, 3 months for visual artists
- Tokyo Arts and Space Residency, Japan, 3 months for visual artists (individual artists or work pairs)
- Triangle, New York, United States, 3 months for visual artists
Click on the name of the residency for further details. More information can also be found in feedback from some of the Cultural Foundation’s alumni.