- General Guidelines apply to all application rounds (January, March, August, and October rounds).
- Frequently Asked Questions has answers to the most common questions.
- Applicant checklist is a list of six items that summarises the most crucial points of the application.
- Online Application Service includes a test application form for applicants to acquaint themselves with outside application periods. The Foundation recommends going through the actual application form carefully as soon as the application period opens, as filling it in will clear up many questions.
Guidelines for Special Purpose Grants
A few of the Cultural Foundation grants, such as the Argumenta or Mobility Grant, include instructions that differ from the General Guidelines. In the January round of applications, it is advisable to also check possible special grants of the regional funds:
- Guidelines for Additional million-euro funding for art organisations (one time application in October 2020)
- Guideline for Additional million-euro funding for science (October Round)
- Guidelines for Argumenta Funding (March Round)
- Guidelines for Art² Grant (March Round)
- Guidelines for Art for Institutions funding (January Round)
- Guidelines for Art for Institutions funding (October Round)
- Guidelines for Artists' Residencies (August Round)
- Guidelines for Eminentia (October Round)
- Guidelines for Dig It! archaeology initiative (October Round)
- Guidelines for Mobility Grant (March Round)
- Guidelines for Mobility Grant (August Round)
Guidelines for Other Grants
References related to grant applications must be submitted before the application deadline to the Online Reference Service. Please find the guidelines here.
Grantee guidelines contain information, for example, on withdrawing the grant and submitting a grant report.
- Grantee guidelines
- Multi-year grant guidelines
- Guidelines for the combined funding for doctoral students