- General Guidelines page details the basic instructions for all application rounds (January, March, August, and October rounds)
- See Frequently Asked Questions before contacting the Cultural Foundation as it may contain answers to your enquiry.
- Applicant checklist contains a list of six items that summarises the most crucial points of the application
Guidelines for Special Purpose Grants
Special purpose grants, such as the Argumenta or Mobility Grant, have their own special characteristics. Please find below instructions for each of these grants:
- Guideline for Additional million-euro funding for art organisations (October 2020)
- Guideline for Additional million-euro funding for science (In October 2020, this grant is on a break.)
- Guideline for Argumenta Funding
- Guideline for Art² Grant
- Guideline for Artists' Residencies
- Guideline for Dig It! archaeology initiative
- Guideline for Museum Vision Project
- Guideline for Mobility Grant, March Round
- Guideline for Mobility Grant, August Round
Guidelines for Other Grants
References related to grant applications must be submitted before the application deadline to the Online Reference Service. Please find the guidelines here.
Please acquaint yourself closely with the grantee guidelines as well. They include, for example, instructions for withdrawing grant sums and for reporting the use of grants.